SimTek fence builds beautiful outdoor retreats
by Composite Materials Australia
Neal and Donna Dorval of Attleboro, MA chose SimTek fencing to replace their existing cedar fence at their home.
Delighted with the uniqueness, style and fit for their outdoor patio, the couple decided on the perfect colour match for the fence, which was installed by the Maksymilian Fence Company. The Dorvals are extremely satisfied with the quality, appearance and real-life look of the fence.
Having completed the installation around their patio, the couple now looks forward to replacing other existing fences around their property.
SimTek Fence has reinvented fence manufacturing with its patented design of rotationally-moulded fencing allowing realistic stone appearance and superior performance.
SimTek fences offer several long-term benefits to the homeowner including zero maintenance, superior wind rating, sound insulation, fade resistance, designer colour options, easy installation, graffiti resistance, privacy and security as well as green credentials.
Key features of SimTek fences:
- Patented construction from proprietary LLDPE and reinforced with galvanised steel
- Superior wind rating withstanding constant hurricane force winds up to 110 mph and 130 mph gusts
- Excellent sound barrier, blocks 98% of direct sound with a sound transmission class (STC) rating of 26
- Durable in temperature extremes, withstanding tests at -40º to 140ºF
- Fade resistance with UV12 inhibitors for a lifetime of vibrant colours
- Xeon-Arc chamber-tested in an accelerated environment with minimal to no fade results
- Six designer granite colours: Brown, Beige, Grey, Black, Desert and White
- Easy installation
- Made with recycled and recyclable polyethylene plastic
- Graffiti resistance allows graffiti to be removed using a high-powered pressure washer
- Solid privacy and security
- Maintenance-free; will never need painting or staining
- No warping, fading or cracking
- Lifetime warranty
SimTek fences are available in Australia from Composite Materials Australia.